Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

Making your own meal

First of all I like making sandwiches because you can add heaps of ingredients. If you put in junk food that will not be very healthy for your body. Junk food is not very good for you because it would not make you very fit and very good at the sport or the work that you do. It looks like the sandwich is very healthy option for me to eat everyday and every night.

The hall was packed with kids and it was also packed with teachers and students that were very hungry for more healthy food. We sat very quietly so we could hurry up and eat the food. The tuna was the coolest food that I ever ate.

The sandwich was very easy to do because I made a very delicious sandwich that tasted very yum and very cool. I want to thank the Pak'n'Save for all of the ingredients and thank you Mr Naidoo for the food in the hall I enjoyed it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Etai I like your post about healthy sandwich because is really tells me how much you like healthy food.It tells me that your a really healthy person.

Post a Comment