Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

The snap went wrong.

                                 At the zoo
                                       
                                 5 november

Early one morning me and my family went to the zoo. We went to the zoo at two o’clock in the morning. We touched the tiger on its tail, it was awesome because we got to take a look at what it can do. Me and my Brother and my sisters and  my Mum and my Dad.

My sisters took a picture of  the tiger and the tiger roared at one of my sisters. One of them quickly ran towards the entry where people enter to come to the zoo. My sister took a picture of it and it started to get angry so it went into the cage and went to calm down. The tiger roared at Her and she started to run to the car.

The  solution was when she had to say sorry to the tiger because the tiger was very upset and very frustrated. The tiger went to go near her she screamed, Loudly she said,
“I don’t want to be in the zoo I want to go back home. She had to say sorry because she made the tiger upset and angry the tiger was happy she smiled at the tiger and they got to touch it.

The tiger is very fast it can climb trees so she started to take a picture of it. I wonder if a tiger can swim can I said,
My sisters. I learnt that you have to behave and to listen what the zookeeper says before you do stuff.

         


         







No comments:

Post a Comment