Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Natasha shackleton

Walt: Create art by studying Natasha Shackleton.

Natasha Shackleton was an artist. She is also a artist that inspires herself when she makes her art. Natasha Shackleton was also born in Otago in New zealand. People around the world inspired her but it wasn’t only the people it was her family too. Natasha liked to paint and to do anything that includes art.

Natasha Shackleton draws anything from landscapes to vehicles. When Natasha doesn't finish her art she goes home and she finishes her art at her house. When I saw her art I looked at it and I saw a Tui on a tree.

When I drew my picture It turned out to be good. Then I put more paint on and it got mixed up. Natasha Shackleton was a really good artist she is one of the best artist in the world. Natasha Inspired me by her art because she put a lot of effort doing it that’s why she is one of the best.

Photo.png  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Etai :)
I enjoyed reading your story about Natasha Shackleton\. What do you find most inspiring about her?.

Unknown said...

Hi Etai :)
I was entertained reading your story about Natasha Shackleton. Did you know that She can also work with any medium. How long did it take you to draw and paint your bird?

Post a Comment