Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

I want to be a millionaire

I want to be millionaire

I want to be a millionaire because I can get my own things and I can get my own house and my own shops. When I get money I am going to spend it on something I have never got- before. If I win the lotto I am going to travel around the Island in tonga.

When I see my family I am going to give them some money if they don’t have any in the pocket or in the bank. If I have lots of money I am going to play in the all blacks and I am going to score a try on the side line. When I be a millionaire I am going to buy me an expensive pet like a rabbit. When I  have no money I will ask someone if they have a job available for me so I can get more money.

When I look at people that help raise money for something I am going to put money to help fundraise for their society. When I lose my phone I will go and buy me one because I am a millionaire if any one ask me when I be a millionaire I will buy me a school and I will be a principal.




No comments:

Post a Comment