Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Learn, Create, Share E-book Muffins

Room 11 went to the library and we shared our ebook with Room 7 and Room 8. I  shared my ebook with William he was reading my story and he told me that I made a good ebook. When he came to me I finished my paragraph and I showed it to him and I gave him my netbook and he said to me I don't want to read so I told him you have read so he went to read my ebook. After that I told him we are doing this because our topic is what is in a muffin.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Etai
I do think that your ebook was great when I was a reading it.

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Etai.
I like the photo of yours, with William. It was really good to see that room 8&7 read our ebooks. It shows them what we do in class. Did William struggle throughout the story? My reader, she was confused with some big words. Well anyway, good work. Keep it up! :)

Unknown said...

Hello Etai.
Did you have fun reading your E-book. Did the kids enjoyed reading with you?

Post a Comment