Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

My best weekend

`Walt: write a recount with focus on “expensive” words.

My Best Weekend

😊Last Saturday I went to my Rugby game and It was so interesting because the team that we versed was about to lose again because they did not have enough players, they had to forfeit the game. Then Their whole team turned up and then they all got into position and then we started playing.

First, I had to get my stuff ready and then turn up to train before the game starts. When the game starts the 2 captains from both teams have to come and do the toss to check who is defence and offence. When our captain won  the toss we picked offence and the other team had to defend before we got a try.

Next, when we scored a try it was there turn to kick again. When I got the ball I saw an open gap and I used my speed to go threw the big gap to score a runaway try. Then it was half time and it was time to have a drink of water and eat some oranges to get back our energy. Then the referee blew the whistle and it was time to get back on the field and score more tries.

Lastly, the game was nearly finish so we thought we could score one more try but the opposition got the ball and they finally scored a try against us. Then the ball went out and I Shouted at my friend to fetch the ball so we can go home.

Etai, I liked how you used interesting and forfeit in your introduction.  I do feel you could have shared how you felt when you scored a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment