Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

First day of school


On my first day of school I was really nervous because I didn't know anyone at first until I saw Stanley, Lolo and Brandon. Then I went upstairs with Stanley and he introduced me to all of the people in my class. When the bell rang we had to go to class a to work. Before we had to work I had to go up in front of the class and introduce myself in front of everybody I felt so nervous because it was my first time introducing myself. My favourite sport is Rugby, Rugby League, Soccer and Swimming.

2 comments:

TPSBlogOwner4 said...

Welcome to our school, Etai. I am so glad that you made some friends straight away - aren't our Year 8 boys so friendly and welcoming? We are happy to have you as part of the Tamaki Whanau now, and you are so lucky to have an amazing teacher, Miss Aireen. I really look forward to seeing how you go in our sports teams!

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Etai.
Wow you must be so nervous to start at a new school. It looks like you have found some friends already at that school. Hope you enjoy your time at your new school.
:)

Post a Comment