Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Netbook Reflection 2012.

We have had our netbooks for 6 months. We learned how to do new things that we couldn't  do before netbooks. If we didn't have a netbook we wouldn't work as fast and hard. I think having a netbook could make you learn things that you don't know about. If you comment on someone else's school blog you have to make connections with them and be positive and specific about their blog posts.

You can share your blog with your family and your class if they're interested in your writing. Don't be shy to show your blog. If your blog posts get lost, create another one. if you copy it you can easily get your blog post back if you loose it. 

On your netbooks we learn our writing online and we can do our maths on our netbook. If I'm finished my maths I can do other work that I didn't finish because that's what I can do with my netbook.

If I don't know about something and it's too hard I can search the Google page or my class site.

Having a netbook is really important for me that's why I like my netbook for learning new  stuff that I couldn't do before.

No comments:

Post a Comment