Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

I shed a tear.

A tear

Today I shed a tear

Because four people died in a car crash while they were drinking.

I was very sad when I heard there was a car crash with four people in the car and the car crash happened in America.




I did not know them when I saw them on T.V.

The four people were very young when they were in the car drinking two of the people were seventeen and the other two were nineteen.

They did not do anything to people they were just normal guys but they were very naughty.

They just had to be in the car drinking while one of them were drinking while he was driving.

When they had the barrel for the four guys that died in a car crash while drinking. They were all crying and everybody was sad because they saw their body go down to the ground on the barrel.

Today I shed a tear.




No comments:

Post a Comment