Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Netbook reflection

Big Question:

1. We learned how to use our netbook in different ways. We use them for our work.

2. And we use our netbook to edit movies.

3. Then we write scripts for acting. Sometimes we use our netbook to search things up.

4. We always use the netbook because we are allowed to.

5. I learnt how to do my maths on my own and I know how to do anything on my netbook.
6. I learnt from my friend that doing your work is the right thing to do.
7. When we need to post something we go on our blogger to post it.
8. I learnt from my dad keep on trying doing your work so you can get a good report.

9. When we need to do our work we go on our reading
site.
10. When we need to go on our maths we go on study ladder and do it.
11.
When we need to do our work we go to our drive.
Shortcut to do your work.

Doing our maths.
Doing our sumdog and completing it.
Doing our writing in our Google docs.










1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Hi Etta. This is a very interesting reflection you have shared. I can see you really understand the many ways you have at your fingertips to learn new things.

Mrs Burt
Vietnam

Post a Comment