Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

The big crocodile

One sunny morning I went to the river. When I went to put my feet in I saw a head pop up and roar at me. The crocodile’s have sharp teeth and they can eat any animal that goes in their water. In the water you can’t see the crocodile. The crocodile’s have a good sense of smell  they can smell food and they can hear everything.


When I went to the river there was a fishermen fishing for fish. When I said to him to get out of the water he decided he wanted to still fish. Then I saw this huge crocodile coming across and the crocodile went to go and bite on his bait.


The man that was fishing tried to pull the crocodile into his boat but then the crocodile pulled him in the water and then the man that was fishing died.


Four weeks later the police found his body and they pulled him towards the shore and then they saw a tooth stuck on his leg. They took the tooth off the man’s leg and then they said,”
It was a male crocodile that pulled him in the river and drowned him.

The crocodile got caught by a local fisherman that was with the man that died. But the man set the crocodile free.    

No comments:

Post a Comment