Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

All about me


Hi my name is Etai  I like Playing Rugby, sprinting and swimming. I am afraid of snake’s, bees, spider’s. I like doing painting, spelling and art. I like to enjoy things that are very funny such as jokes. I like jokes because they make you laugh. The things that I like to do is making something out of wood like a square.

I also like playing with my cousin’s kitten’s at his house. The kittens are black, white and grey that’s the colour of my cousin’s kittens. The kittens are very fast it can beat me in a race that was cool because I lost to a kitten at my cousin’s house.

My favourite food is chicken. I like chicken because it has meat in it. The chicken has to have meat in it because it has to move. I like to eat chicken because it is yummy to eat. Chicken is the only thing at home that I eat.

In my family I have three sisters and I got one brother. I like my third sister because she helps me with my homework. My third sister is nice to me because she helps my mum with the shopping. The first sister gives me a hiding if I spell the word that she doesn’t know how to spell she always makes me her slave every time.



No comments:

Post a Comment