Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

How do toys work.


Toys:How toys work



I have found a toy that you can push or you can pull. The toy can be a push or a pull toy. My toy is like superman but superman is very strong and he can save people but a toy can’t save anyone because you can only push the toy or you can pull the toy.

This toy could be from the shop or a McDonald's toy. It can be from anywhere around the world. The toy that is the best is the push toy because you can push it to the shop or you can push your toy all the way home.

Toys are good for people when they get lonely. You can push the toy with your hands if you get lonely and you want to play with your hands you can push a toy with your hands. The toy is cool because you can do tricks with them like if you have a little skateboard.

I like toys because you can put a toy on top of the paper and you can wrap them up and make a hole so it can be a paper toy. The toys I like are flying toys, pulling toys and pushing toys. Some of the toys I like are at my house but I hide them away because when I get lonely I can go and get some of my toys to play with.

I like toys that have wheels and cogs on them so they can move. I like toys because you can push or pull by using force on the toy.





1 comment:

Principal@GI said...

Even I am continually amazed at what makes a toy work. I do hope that when you take your toys apart, that you are able to put them back into working order!

Post a Comment