Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

Snowy's friends

snow man maths.png
Walt: find how many sets.

In this game I am learning my division facts. When the game starts you have to pick a division fact that you know.  I went to my 6’s and I got it all right and then the fire snail I don’t know what it is called so I just called it fire snail. When you jump there is little snow ball for you to get. When you get it and it is on the last one a boy or girl will show up with some clothes to put on the snow man. My strategy is to get all my ones to 12 division facts right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Etai
I have some things to say I thought it is wonderful how your explaining what the game is about. But really you should be showing a screen shot of your work so we know you did get it right. It's like a evidence, because it will show you did actually get the answers correct. But well done... What would you want to learn next?

Post a Comment