Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Story sequence

assesmenyt.png


In this game I learnt that you have to find the meaning of what they are doing and where they are going. When you try and get the answer to solve the problem you have to try and match the answer. If you finish the sequence it will show how much you got wrong. This game was very difficult because you had to find out where they went.


If the question is to hard you can skip it and you can go onto the next one. When you finish and it showed how much question you got wrong you can go back to it and you can do it again.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Etai
I can see you are struggling with this activity. I was playing this game but I don't think I was struggling that much I thought I did well. You might need a helping hand what do you think? Maybe if I help you, you could improve from now. Well keep it up your partly there.

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Etai,
This game must have been really hard for you. I found a game like this hard but managed to get all the question right. Was this game hard to anyone else?

Post a Comment